CAD Designer Summary
There is a CAD Designer opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a skillful and innovative candidate to fill a CAD Designer job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced and dependable candidate to fill the CAD Designer job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be in charge of leading the designs for current and new products. This company in the greater Detroit, Michigan area is providing excellent benefits and compensation to the ideal candidate. For a CAD Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Detroit CAD Designer Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area CAD Designer is an important role for all engineering design aspects of the department. It is the job responsibility of the CAD Designer to collaborate with other employees within the company to solve design related issues and concerns. The job also requires the Detroit, Michigan CAD Designer to have a large amount of experience and knowledge with SolidWorks software. Additionally, the CAD Designer will also need to make critical design related decisions. The ideal candidate must have strong communication, engineering, and mathematic skills to be successful in this job. Finally, the Detroit, Michigan area CAD Designer must be able to complete a wide variety of projects in a given time period.
Detroit CAD Designer Job Opening
- The CAD Designer must be able to effectively communicate and work well in a team environment.
- The Detroit, Michigan area CAD Designer will use previous experience with SolidWorks to complete given tasks.
- This job role will consist of making decisions quickly based on designs.
- The CAD Designer collaborate with other employees in the department to interpret information.
- The Detroit, Michigan CAD Designer will use time management skills to complete projects on time.
CAD Designer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree is required for this job. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in SolidWorks is required.
- Firm grasp on engineering and mathematics concepts is required for this job.
- Ideal candidates will effectively collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Strong communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.