A building materials manufacturer is looking for an experienced quality manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Quality Manager Job Opening
- Responsible for implementation of quality inspection activities.
- Analyze testing failures through data collection.
- Perform validation of manufacturing equipment.
- Participate in ISO/IATF audits to verify quality standards.
- Ensure completion and approval of customer corrective action.
Quality Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of previous quality experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Geometric dimension and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Previous experience within the building materials industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.