Project Manager Summary
Project Manager job opening in Atlanta, Georgia. Due to rapid growth, a company that specializes in automotive safety and testing is currently seeking to fill a Project Manager job in Atlanta, Georgia. The Project Manager will be an important piece in the organization, as he or she will be responsible overseeing construction sites built across a wide variety of territories. The company needs the Project Manager to ensure that sites and projects are built in a timely fashion. For the Project Manager who can best demonstrate tenacity and an ability to manage multiple projects and budgets without error, this Atlanta, Georgia company is offering a strong starting salary and a high degree of job growth. For a Project Manager in Atlanta who desires to grow with an expanding company, this is the right job opportunity.
Atlanta Project Manager Overview:
The main responsibility of the Project Manager is to oversee budgeting and planning for several testing sites to be built throughout the United States. For this job, he or she will need to serve as a liaison between the project site and corporate. While being based in Atlanta, Georgia, the Project Manager will need to travel out to different job sites and ensure that financial goals are being met and that building stays on schedule. Additionally, he or she will need to stay deadline-oriented and identify areas for improvement.
Atlanta Project Manager Job Opening
- The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the construction of over 20 sites in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- The Project Manager is additionally responsible for managing budgets and keeping costs down when building the sites.
- The Project Manager will need to train and mentor employees in order to improve worker efficiency and speed up the building process at each site.
- Additionally, the Project Manager will work with other departments in Atlanta (sales, accounting, and management) in order to keep projects on task.
- There is a high degree of travel outside of Atlanta, Georgia required for this job.
Project Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering field is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of project management experience is required for this job.
- Strong attention to detail and communication is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.