Senior Consultant Summary
Senior Consultant job opening in the Los Angeles Area. A renown consulting firm that specializes in professional growth for clients is seeking to fill a Senior Consultant job opening in the Los Angeles Area. The company is experiencing a rapid growth and needs an individual capable of starting out of the gate to fill the Senior Consultant job opening. JMJ Phillip’s services recruiters are seeking knowledgeable, eager individuals to fill the Senior Consultant job opening in the Los Angeles Area.
Los Angeles Senior Consultant Overview:
The Senior Consultant in the Los Angeles Area will be responsible for developing leadership with various clients and providing strategic advisement on aligning company structure and values. The Senior Consultant will lead a number of different projects in which they work closely with the clients to ensure excellent growth occurs within that company. The ideal candidate for this consulting job has the ability to manage their projects as well as the employees they work with. The Los Angeles Senior Consultant must have a strong book of business and a great deal of experience with leadership development to best fulfill this Los Angeles area job.
Los Angeles Senior Consultant Job Opening
- The Senior Consultant will work with clients to aid in developing their leadership structure.
- The job necessitates overseeing multiple projects with unique requirements.
- A book of business must be built and maintained over time in this role.
- Lead teams to ensure the job is completed in a most efficient manner.
- The Senior Consultant will interact with clients and coworkers on a daily basis.
Senior Consultant (Los Angeles area) Job Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of experience working in a large consulting firm.
- The Senior Consultant must bring on board an already extensive book of business.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Technical knowledge is not necessary for succeeding in this job.
- Extensive experience working with leadership development is preferred.
- The Senior Consultant must have experience leading teams of employees.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.