A leader in the Energy Industry is seeking an Executive Administrator for the Lab Director in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago, Illinois Executive Administrator for the Lab Director Job Opening
- Manage the schedules and activities for the Lab Director
- Manage schedules and offer advice on administrative matters
- Coordinate administrative functions with other executive administrators
- Provide assistance in matters of policies and procedures
- Act as a gatekeeper for all communications with the Lab Director
Executive Administrator for the Lab Director (Chicago, IL) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 10 years in an executive assistant role
- DoD or Government experience is preferred
- Strong technological and organizational skills
- Familiarity working with high level C-Suite Executives
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.