A prominent manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking a Commodity Buyer in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area.
Raleigh Commodity Buyer Job-Opening Responsibilities
- Effectively manage strategic supplier relationships.
- Build a strong and collaborative network with key suppliers and stakeholders.
- Utilize technical skills to select suppliers that meet company standard.
- Outline the regional commodity strategy while effectively meeting cost, quality, and sustainability targets.
- Effectively negotiate cost saving initiatives.
Commodity Buyer (Raleigh area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this commodity buyer role in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- At least 4 years of purchasing/procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Automotive manufacturing purchasing experience is preferred for this role.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.