Maintenance Planner Summary
Maintenance Planner job opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A maintenance service provider is currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Planner job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our manufacturing recruiters are seeking thoughtful and creative maintenance professionals for this Maintenance planner job opportunity in the Philadelphia area. This is a good job opportunity for professionals with experience scheduling maintenance for a manufacturing facility. This position offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Philadelphia Maintenance Planner Overview:
The Philadelphia Maintenance Planner will work with the client company to ensure that maintenance activities are performed regularly and efficiently. The Maintenance Planner will ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled in a way which avoids or eliminates downtime while improving productivity. The Philadelphia Maintenance planner will be assigned to a particular area of the plant and shall handle all scheduling of maintenance activities for that area.
Philadelphia Maintenance Planner Job Opening
- The Philadelphia Maintenance Planner will keep copies of all manuals and related maintenance documents for equipment within the assigned area.
- Work with facility engineers to plan for spare parts for newly acquired pieces of equipment.
- Develop a hierarchy of equipment related to the layout of the process.
- The Philadelphia Maintenance Planner will develop plans for jobs equipment that needs frequent maintenance, explore alternatives to the plans to improve the integrity of maintenance.
- Develop maintenance schedules for the assigned work area.
- Prioritize work orders in the backlog to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- The Philadelphia Maintenance Planner will allocate resources, equipment, and materials for maintenance projects to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Develop new processes and procedures for the schedule to improve productivity.
- Interface regularly with the storeroom for parts needed for work orders.
- The Philadelphia Maintenance Planner develops metrics for maintenance planning, scheduling, and maintenance performed.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance measures are taken and equipment is regularly reviewed.
- Keep the CMMS system up to date with all pertinent details.
- Perform audits and identify equipment and materials needed to keep the facility at an optimal capacity.
- The Philadelphia Maintenance planner shall develop bills of materials and high light required spare parts
Maintenance Planner (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A minimum of two years of experience performing maintenance in a manufacturing facility. Planning/scheduling experience would be a preferred plus.
- Experience using CMMS systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft office, particularly outlook, word, and excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven team player.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.