A well-known service provider in the Interior Design industry is looking for a Design Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Design Manager Job Opening
- Partner with senior management to ensure set goals are consistently met.
- Manage all phases of design projects, including project set-up.
- Develop and manage planning professionals, project schedules, and budgets.
- Enhance existing policies, processes, and strategies that help the company run efficiently and profitably.
- Oversee and make improvements to company policies and procedures to create a productive, organized, clean, and safe environment.
Design Manager (Chicago Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required for this role.
- At least 2 years management experience in the commercial interiors, office interiors, or interior design industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial interiors and commercial furniture design.
- Proven experience utilizing design programs including AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.