A manufacturer for the automotive industry is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Quality Engineer Job Opening
- Define quality procedures with operating staff.
- Analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Identify quality-related training needs for the department.
- Monitor performance through gathering data and statistical reports.
- Collaborate with customers for compliance with customer specifications.
Quality Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience with quality engineering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and technical ability.
- Experience within the automotive industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public