A leading manufacturing company in the electrical components industry is seeking an Operations Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Greater Detroit Operations Manager Job Opening:
- Assist Plant Manager in overseeing all plant activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitors production, maintenance, quality, inventory, shipping, etc. of the plant.
- Lead problem-solving activities and supervision across all manufacturing shifts to ensure production standards are met.
- Demonstrate operational leadership in all areas of responsibility with the ability to ensure plant safety, quality, delivery, cost, and productivity goals are met using Lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategies to reach business and financial objectives.
Operations Manager (Greater Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with plant management or general management experience.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical product manufacturing.
- A Lean Six Sigma certification is required
- Strong written and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $90,000 – $125,000