A leading electronics equipment manufacturer is looking for a Purchasing Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, MI Job Opening:
- Manage day-to-day purchasing activities of raw materials related to corporate office needs.
- Manage the buying of resale items with compliance of corporate policies and meet the customer needs in an efficient time.
- Work cross-functionally to determine best sourcing approach for products.
- Manage the setup of strategies and sourcing activities for entire product lines that will directly impact the profit of the company.
- Ability to solve problems and work closely with suppliers, marketing, R&D, and other departments.
Purchasing Manager (Greater Detroit, MI) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain management, and customer service.
- Experience in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Strong understanding of raw material, component, and equipment procurement practices.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $100,000 – $110,000