Client Executive Summary
Client Executive Job Opening in Detroit Michigan. A company which offers human resources solutions is currently seeking to fill a Client Executive Job vacancy in the Detroit area. Our sales recruiters are seeking a proven and driven Sales Executive for this great opportunity in the Detroit area. This job is great for sales professionals who have worked with OEMs or tier one companies. This job offers competitive compensation and a good benefits package.
Detroit Client Executive Overview:
The Detroit Client Executive will perform business development functions with automotive companies with the region. This job will require building and solidifying relationships with client companies. The Client Executive will identify areas of demand within the client company and suggest solutions tailored for that clients needs.
Detroit Client Executive Job Opening
- Create and carry out a strategy for assigned clients in order the maximize the revenue of the assign portfolio by providing and creating value for clients.
- Develop and execute and client prospect and networking strategy.
- Develop and bolster strong relationships with senior personnel at with assigned client companies.
- Obtain and utilize information on the industry in order to discover new opportunities.
- Verify opportunities with key stake holders and decision makers, develop sales strategies.
- Improve relationships with clients by ensuring satisfaction with services offered.
- Identify key personnel in client or prospective-client organizations through marketing events and programs.
- Follow-up with prospective clients and build a relationship.
- Create and utilize a negotiation strategy to best secure contracts.
- Introduce clients to the delivery partner that and assist as necessary in all planning activities.
- Work with delivery partner to create a client-focused solution that will meet and exceed client expectations.
Client Executive (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree from an accredited institution, advanced degrees would be preferred.
- Experience selling services to Tier One automotive suppliers and/or OEMs.
- Three to five years of experience of business to business sales.
- A veritable history of selling business solutions by offering clients what they demand as well as identifying undiscovered needs.
- A high level of business acumen.
- Familiar with computers and typical office software programs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Comfortable working with a team as well as independently.
- Familiar with talent systems
- Experience working with a large, global organization preferred.
- Travel 20-25% based on assignments.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.