A growing business service provider is seeking a Business Development Director in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, Michigan Business Development Director Job Opening
- Generate potential sales leads and schedule appointments to develop customer relationships.
- Conduct high level sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Calculate future forecasts and strategize to create additional sales opportunities with customers.
- Learn and understand the client’s business to best create service packages tailored to their needs.
- Define events and opportunities to customers to help sell services and give a better understanding of potential services.
Business Development Director (Detroit, Michigan) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct B2B sales and sales management in the automotive industry.
- Previous experience working with large volume and long cycle sales.
- Proven success at personally generating sales from new business development activity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.