A leading manufacturer in the medical device industry is seeking a Tool Room Manager in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Tool Room Manager Job Opening
- Maintain a regular level of upkeep on all tooling and molding within the facility to ensure that tooling remains in peak condition.
- Establish, train, and motivate a strong team of professionals to help with tooling maintenance and repair.
- Perform upkeep and record keeping of all scheduled repair and maintenance tasks, making effective use of electronic software.
- Develop and manage the budget for the tooling room to reduce cost, while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Select and manage all subcontractors and suppliers utilized by the department.
Tool Room Manager (Philadelphia) Job Requirements:
- A 2 year technical or management engineering degree is required. A 4 year technical or management engineering degree is preferred.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working in mold tooling maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Systems, Lean Manufacturing principles, and quality inspection tools is preferred.
- A strong understanding of Metrology is required, predominantly utilizing hard gages.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are desired for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.