Director of Finance Summary
Director of Finance Job Opening in Detroit, Michigan. A premier automotive supplier is currently seeking a Director of Finance to fill a job in greater Detroit, Michigan. Our automotive recruiters are currently seeking savvy financial leaders that will be able to operate as a business partner to the company’s manufacturing plants in the metro Detroit, Michigan area in order to further financial objectives for the organization. For the Director of Finance who can best demonstrate an affinity for plant-level accounting and save the company a sizable amount of revenue, the organization is offering a strong compensation package and a high degree of autonomy. For a financial professional in metro Detroit looking to take on a lot of responsibility, this is the right job opportunity.
Detroit Director of Finance Overview:
For this job, the Director of Finance is required to lead a team of financial professionals at the greater Detroit, Michigan manufacturing site. He or she will be required to manage a wide range of responsibilities, including plant accounting, orders, accounts receivable and accounts payable, analysis, and sales management. Additionally, he or she will need to communicate with financial team members at the corporate level as well. The Director of Finance will be a part of the Finance and Accounting department and will have several direct reports. He or she will also be reporting directly to the corporate finance team.
Detroit Director of Finance Job Opening:
- While working out of the Detroit, Michigan site, the Director of Finance will come up with monthly reports of results, forecasts, and operating plans.
- For this job, the Director of Finance will need to oversee controls at the Detroit, Michigan manufacturing plant.
- For this job, the Director of Finance will report results of financial transactions at the manufacturing plant to corporate management.
- The Director of Finance will oversee audits of materials and inventory at the Detroit, Michigan manufacturing site.
- The Director of Finance will take on any additional jobs as necessary.
Director of Finance (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of financial controls experience.
- A CPA is a plus for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.