Chief Financial Officer Summary
Chief Financial Officer Job Opening in Detroit, Michigan. A manufacturer of plastic products for automotive OEM customers is currently seeking a skilled Chief Financial Officer in greater Detroit to fill a job. For this job, the Chief Financial Officer will serve as a major component to the Executive team and assist in guiding the strategic direction of the company in addition to performing the financial functions requisite to the position. This job offers a competitive compensation package in addition to great benefits.
Detroit Chief Financial Officer Overview:
For this job, the Detroit, Michigan Chief Financial Officer will guide the budget making process with the assistance of the rest of the executive team, and will develop budget forecasts and financial strategies to progress the company forward.
Detroit Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
- For this Detroit job, the Chief Financial Officer must develop yearly and quarterly budgets with the assistance and advice of the executive team.
- The Chief Financial Officer will establish financial goals with the assistance and advice of the executive team.
- Assist in establishing company goals and building the strategy to meet those goals.
- Create financial and tax strategies for the company.
- The Chief Financial Officer will create and define measurements of performance and other metrics to monitor progress to goals.
- Ensure that financial records are well maintained and accurate throughout the company.
- The Chief Financial Officer will assist and lead in all audits while on the job.
- Assist in major negotiations, providing advice and support to necessary personnel or parties as needed at the Detroit, Michigan plant.
- Establish long term budgets and long term financial forecasts taking business and other economic factors into account.
- Oversee the senior finance staff members.
- Set policy and direction for all financial operations at the Detroit, Michigan site.
- The Chief Financial Officer will partner with HR senior staff to ensure that payroll budgets are properly maintained.
- Prepare and deliver financial reports to executive staff regularly.
- The Chief Financial Officer will prepare and deliver budget presentations to the executive staff during the budgeting process.
Chief Financial Officer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field is requisite for this job.
- At least ten years of progressive job experience within manufacturing and industrial products companies, automotive applications preferred.
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with executive level colleagues.
- Comfortable and savvy with computers, software, and database management.
- A dynamic, engaging personality is essential for this job.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A strong grasp of numbers and financial details. Incredible attention to detail.
- A team-oriented and results oriented mindset geared toward company success.
- Demonstrated history of success in a major financial position or a similar executive job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.