Quality Supervisor Summary
Quality Supervisor Job Opening in Detroit, Michigan. A leading manufacturer of plastic injection-molded components for the automotive industry is seeking a Quality Supervisor in greater Detroit who can help maintain the quality of parts that are being manufactured for the company’s customers. This job offers competitive salary and strong benefits for a candidate who can really keep the customers satisfied with the quality of the product. This Detroit, Michigan job will really fit job candidates who are looking to make a big impact at their company.
Detroit Quality Supervisor Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Quality Supervisor will need to enhance, enact, and keep track of all facets of quality for the company’s products in order to align with customer specifications on the kinds of products that the customers demand. This job will take on the responsibilities of all quality department functions. Additionally, the Quality Supervisor will be reporting the Quality Manager for this Detroit, Michigan job.
Detroit Quality Supervisor Job Opening
- The main role of the Quality Supervisor is to make sure that the parts being produced by the plant are meeting quality compliance under the quality management system and that they meet customer demands.
- This position will take charge of all functions of the quality department in the event that the quality manager is absent from the manufacturing sites.
- This role will require the overseeing and supervision of the quality personnel at a specified manufacturing site in greater Detroit, Michigan.
- The quality supervisor must aid additional manufacturing sites when assigned by a quality manager.
- The supervisor must also support production part approval processes (PPAP), advanced product quality planning (APQP), quality operations, and audits.
- This role will also need to help remedy customer issues and complaints.
- The Quality Supervisor will need to know the layouts of the parts very well in order to maintain the quality of the parts that are being produced.
- This position will also help work on gauges and fixtures for the parts.
- The Quality Supervisor will need to help facilitate a timely auditing process.
- This role will also help calibrate the various equipment and gages as assigned by the manager of quality.
- The Quality Supervisor must adhere to ISO standards.
- The role will also be using statistics and various quality tools to help improve the manufacturing process.
Quality Supervisor (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and related job experience is required for this job.
- At least five years of plastic injection molding industry job experience is required for this Detroit, Michigan job.
- Five years of job experience as a quality auditor or technician is also required for this job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.