Quality Engineer Summary
Quality Engineer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A manufacturing company that provides technology solutions is seeking to fill a Quality Engineer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. Our recruiters are seeking a Quality Engineer to develop improvements for testing procedures and manufacturing processes. The most qualified Quality Engineer will receive a competitive starting salary within the organization, particularly at the Detroit, Michigan location.
Detroit Quality Engineer Overview:
The main role of the Quality Engineer will be to monitor quality of the company’s manufactured goods and ensure continuous improvement of quality assurance procedures. In addition, the Detroit Quality Engineer will be responsible for collecting relevant statistics to aid in the development of improved manufacturing processes. The Quality Engineer will work closely with inspectors and production personnel to ensure their knowledge of quality procedures. Also, the Detroit Quality Engineer will conduct analyses to discover issues within existing processes and develop corrective measures in response.
Detroit Quality Engineer Job Opening
- The Detroit Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the standard operating procedures are compliant with quality regulations.
- The Quality Engineer will also supervise the quality of production output within the manufacturing plant and will ensure continuous improvement of quality control processes.
- Additionally, he or she will be responsible for working cross-functionally with production staff and quality inspectors to educate them on quality procedures and ensure their compliance with regulations.
- There are minimal travel requirements outside of the metro Detroit, Michigan area for this job.
- The Detroit Quality Engineer will perform inspections to uncover issues within manufacturing processes and develop remedial actions to rectify them.
- The Quality Engineer will accomplish any additional duties as assigned.
Quality Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering-based field from an accredited university.
- A minimum of five years of engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of relevant manufacturing software is a plus for this job.
- Relevant manufacturing certifications are preferred.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
Job postings typically expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.