Operations Manager Summary
There is an Operations Manager job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking an experienced and committed candidate to fill an Operations Manager opening in the greater Detroit Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified leader to fill an Operations Manager job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be responsible for leading the manufacturing operations within the company. The company in the Detroit, Michigan area is providing the ideal candidate with excellent compensation and bonus potential. For an Operations Manager who is looking to grow in the manufacturing field, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Detroit Operations Manager Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan an Operations Manager will ensure daily production requirements, identify training opportunities to reduce injuries, and ensure customer demands are met. It is the job responsibility of the Operations Manager to use previous work experience to manage a technical, production, and warehouse teams to determine when new equipment and processes are necessary. The position also requires the greater Detroit, Michigan area Operations Manager to develop budgets plans, monitor department performance, and execute production strategies. He or she will also be responsible for dealing with labor relation issues alongside Human Resources. The Operations Manager will also collaborate with various departments such as finance, materials, and maintenance in order to achieve business results and grow the company. Additionally, the greater Detroit, Michigan Operations Manager will use previous experience in the field to apply lean manufacturing principles to enhance daily processes. Finally, the ideal candidate will have strong management, problem-solving, and leadership skills related to the job.
Detroit Operations Manager Job Opening
- The Operations Manager must be able to make sure customers concerns and issues are resolved and ensure daily production requirements are met.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Operations Manager will use previous experience to determine when new processes are necessary and manage production teams and warehouse materials.
- This role will consist of monitoring department performance, developing budget plans, and use a strong lean manufacturing background to daily processes.
- The Operations Manager will collaborate cross functionally.
- The Detroit, Michigan Operations Manager will use solid leadership and problem-solving skills to complete the required tasks.
Operations Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations Management, Business Management or related field is required for this job.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing leadership role is required.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and 5S principles is required for this job.
- Ideal candidates will have production processes knowledge and ability to motivate individuals.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.