Assistant Service Manager Summary
Assistant Service Manager Job Opening in Columbus, Ohio. A globally recognized manufacturer of agricultural and heavy equipment is currently seeking an Assistant Service Manager in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. The Assistant Service Manager will help customers and dealerships using the products and equipment with certain service concerns that go beyond the level of a field service representative. The company prides itself on strong customer service, so the Assistant Service Manager will have an integral job in upholding the company’s relationships with its dealerships and customers. For the Assistant Service Manager who can best handle field service situations and keep the dealers satisfied in greater Columbus, Ohio, the company is offering very strong job benefits and a lot of growth potential.
Columbus Assistant Service Manager Overview:
The Assistant Service Manager will be responsible for managing service representatives and dispatching them to various locations to handle customer and dealer complaints and issues with machinery that the company manufactures. The Assistant Service Manager will also rectify issues that field service representatives are unable to rectify themselves. This job will report to the Service Manager.
Columbus Assistant Service Manager Job Opening
- The Assistant Service Manager must handle any customer service issues that are outside of the expertise of Field Service Representatives in the greater Columbus, Ohio territory.
- The role must travel out to customer sites all throughout greater Columbus, Ohio and interact with them in order maintain exemplary relationships with them and continue to promote the company’s brand.
- The position must maintain reports on all field service interactions that he or she partakes in.
- The Assistant Service Manager must help schedule field service representatives for on-site meetings.
- The role must assistant with the hiring, firing, training, and development of new field service staff.
- The position must be available to work on-call and towards the convenience of dealerships and customers.
- The Assistant Service Manager must occasionally travel out to sites throughout Columbus, Ohio to administer customer service.
- The position will fulfill other jobs as assigned by the Assistant Service Manager.
Assistant Service Manager (Columbus Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of machinery service experience, especially in the agricultural sector.
- Adept customer service skills that can help ameliorate issues that field service representatives are not trained for.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to travel.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.