Regional Sales Executive Summary
Regional Sales Executive Job Opening in Cincinnati, Ohio. An established and innovative machining company is seeking a Regional Sales Executive in greater Cincinnati, Ohio to oversee the growth and development of their regional sales team there. A great job candidate will have knowledge of metal removal machine tools and familiarity selling machine systems for a wide variety of manufacturing applications.
Cincinnati Regional Sales Executive Overview:
For this job, the Cincinnati Regional Sales Executive serves as the head sales person for an assigned geographic territory in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area and reports directly to the president. The Regional Sales Executive will be expected to foster the company’s current book of business and expand it with new clients. The Regional Sales Executive’s top priority is to apply every effort in order to ensure customers are completely satisfied.
Cincinnati Regional Sales Executive Job Opening
- Use communication and relationship building to anticipate the demands and needs of both current and prospective clients.
- Build new customer accounts within the given sales territory.
- The Regional Sales Executive must notify the president of all new sale orders and any other significant projects within the sales territory.
- Acquire and transfer all sales orders from customers.
- The Regional Sales Executive will ensure that every order arrives on time and meets customer expectations.
- Assist customers with technical solutions within the sales territory.
- The Regional Sales Executive will supply customers with all information and assistance they may need regarding product attributes, application support, technical information, service capabilities, and engineering information.
- The Regional Sales Executive will form and foster professional relationships with the proper personnel in customer, vendor, and supplier companies.
- Stay informed on competitor products and have the ability to demonstrate to customers why the company’s products and services are superior to the competitor’s.
- Attend to customer needs through active listening to make the most effective proposal or quotation.
- Partner with the inside sales staff to create precise and potent proposals and quotations.
- Reviews and presents all proposals or quotations with customers.
- Fields customers questions, both of a technical and a commercial nature.
- Direct the strategy to close each individual sales to ensure the highest likelihood of success.
- Present customers with sales, product, and process information.
- Handle negotiations on pricing, deliveries, as well as terms and conditions with customers while following customer guidelines.
- Partner with supervisor to create shipment forecasts for the monthly, quarterly, and annual outlooks.
- Strategize and plan to ensure that all sales and shipment forecasts and goals are met on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Drive the sales staff to foster positive customer relationships throughout the region.
- Host any customer visits to the company facilities.
- Ensure that all job duties are performed within the travel budgets.
- Engage customers through entertainment in an appropriate manner and under budget.
- Retain and refresh a healthy professional and technical knowledge of the machine tools industry and its ancillary industries.
- Relay customer feedback to help improve the company’s product line for various job orders.
- Represent the company and participate in trade shows as necessary.
Regional Sales Executive (Cincinnati Area) Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with and knowledge of machine tools.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Energetic and engaging personality.
- Able to speak and interact professionally with multiple levels of organizations.
- A clear understanding of metrics used to measure the productivity of a manufacturing process.
- A four year degree from a college or university.
- Capable of calculating figures for commission, interest, discounts, percentages, proportions, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability and comfortable working with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.
- A degree in engineering, operations, industrial science, or a similar technical background would be preferred.
- Aptness for identifying who has the power to make decisions in an organization and the ability to influence them.
- History of establishing and fostering new accounts as well as closing sales orders.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.