Business Systems Trainer Summary
Business Systems Trainer Job Opening in Columbus, Ohio. An industry-leading manufacturer of agricultural equipment is in need of a Business Systems Trainer in the greater Columbus area who can help train equipment dealers within a designated Ohio network. The Columbus Business Systems Trainer who is best able to develop how the company trains its dealer personnel and continuously improve the processes and business systems of the organization will be treated to great job benefits, a flexible work week, and the opportunity to work for one of the most respected agricultural manufacturers in the market today.
Columbus Business Systems Trainer Overview:
For this job, the Business Systems Trainer will be primarily responsible for conducting training seminars, creating training materials, and on boarding new dealers into the company dealer base, which is located throughout greater Columbus, Ohio. This Columbus, Ohio job will require a great sense of customer service and interpersonal communication when it comes to the training process. Ultimately, the Business Systems Trainer will have an integral job in bolstering relationships that corporate has with its network of dealers, primarily in the midwestern region.
Columbus Business Systems Trainer Job Opening
- The Business Systems Trainer will mainly being responsible for orienting and training company dealer and personnel on how to communicate and establish business with corporate.
- This role will help continuously train, update and maintain contacts within the dealership network on new business application systems that the company puts out.
- The position will also be providing feedback to Columbus, Ohio dealers on what aspects they need training on.
- The Business Systems Trainer will also need to assist with User Acceptance Training (UAT) and the development of pilot programs in order to ease transitions and usage in business system software.
- The Columbus, Ohio job will also require the continuous updating and improvement of the system training manual in order to reduce the use of paper and ultimately go paperless when in comes to the dissemination of training documents.
- Correspond with corporate in order to make sure that company goals are both mutually beneficial for the training site dealership.
- Work at trade shows and other market events in order to promote the branding of the company.
- The Business Systems Trainer will also be fulfilling other duties as assigned.
- This job will require 50% travel in the greater Columbus, Ohio area.
Business Systems Trainer (Columbus Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field is required for this job.
- Strong customer service and interfacing skills.
- Great attention to detail and a continuous improvement mindset.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.