A premier arts and culture organization is looking to fill a Director of Visitor Experience Job Opening in Los Angeles California
Los Angeles Director of Visitor Experience Job Opening
- Hire, train, and lead a team of customer-facing employees, ensuring guests receive top notch service during their visit.
- Communicate clearly with a broad spectrum of visitors, of all ages and educational backgrounds.
- Seek to make attractions and information more accessible to the wider public audience.
- Help to de-escalate any visitor challenges or concerns.
- Cultivate relationships with community and business stakeholders, providing insight into other local attractions and areas of interest.
Director (Indianapolis Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- This job requires a minimum of five years of experience in a management role, overseeing both part-time and full-time employees.
- This job requires ability to recruit, train, and leverage volunteers into an outstanding visitor experience.
- Candidates must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication are a must, ability to speak Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.