Warehouse Manager Summary
Warehouse Manager job opening in Los Angeles. A clothing manufacturer and retailer is currently seeking candidates for a Warehouse Manager job in Los Angeles. Our retail recruiters are seeking organized and motivated logistics professionals for this Warehouse Manager job in Lost Angeles. This job offers a competitive compensation package as well as benefits.
Los Angeles Warehouse Manager Overview:
The Los Angeles Warehouse Manager will oversee, manage, and direct all operations within the Warehouse for assigned shifts. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for implementing changes to policies and procedures to improve productivity and delivery times. The Los Angeles Warehouse Manager will ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed within the facility.
Los Angeles Warehouse Manager Job Opening:
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Manager will direct and lead in the operations of all functions within the facility.
- Ensure that personnel are properly trained to handle inbound and outbound activities. Supervise and assist personnel as necessary.
- Keep track of and consistently evaluate the performance employees in order to furnish data for personnel performance assessments.
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Manager establishes the space requirements for the inbound and outbound merchandise.
- Ensure that loading operations comply with shipping and carrier constraints and restrictions.
- Ensure that schedules for preventative maintenance and equipment inspections are followed.
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Manager will organize the work schedule to ensure there is adequate personnel to handle heavy volume.
- Lead training sessions and meetings to inform personnel of all policies and expectations.
- Assist personnel with shipping and receiving as necessary.
Warehouse Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree from an accredited university would be preferred for this position.
- At least four years of experience in a management role overseeing a variety of functions.
- An understanding of warehouse functions, particularly shipping and receiving would be strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish candidates are a strong plus.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proven problem solver with a proactive disposition.
- A decent understanding of business.
- Exceptional ability to multi task and thrive in a high pace environment.
- Familiarity using equipment for warehouse upkeep such as printer, RF scanners, and WMS systems.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.