Crash Engineer Summary
Crash Engineer job opening in Los Angeles, California. A rapidly expanding automotive engineering organization is looking to onboard a Crash Engineer in Los Angeles, California. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are pursuing a strong Crash Engineer who has extensive automotive industry experience. This job opening requires a candidate who is ready to grow the organization’s crash department. For a Crash Engineer who is looking for an exciting development opportunity, this is a stimulating grow opportunity in the Los Angeles area.
Los Angeles Crash Engineer Overview:
The main job of the Crash Engineer will be to develop a team engineers who are able to lead a vehicle’s crash testing operations. The Crash Engineer will be responsible for testing and analyzing the prototype vehicles in various crash situations. He or She must have working proficiency with CAE software, as this software will be utilized daily on the job. The Crash Engineer must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment, while setting an example for other members of the team.
Los Angeles Crash Engineer Job Opening
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is required, with experience working at an original equipment manufacturer being preferred
- This job requires a high attention to detail, due to the nature of crash engineering
- The Crash Engineer must be a self-starter, who is able to complete a task with little direction given.
- This position requires an individual who is able to work in a collaborative team environment
Crash Engineer (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering required, with a Master of Science preferred
- A minimum of 10 – 15 years of automotive crash experience is required
- Experience working with CAE software is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills is necessary
- This position does not require travel at this time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.