COO Job opening in Los Angeles, California. A company that is renowned for its consulting and continuous improvement initiatives is now seeking to fill a COO job opening in Los Angeles, California. The COO will be one of the most important positions in the organization, as he or she will be responsible for managing all aspects of operations for the company. JMJ Phillip’s executive recruiters are currently seeking savvy, innovative operations executives whom can spearhead people development and provide strategic leadership to all levels of this Los Angeles company. For an executive seeking a high degree of responsibility, this is the right job opportunity.
Los Angeles COO Overview:
The main job of the COO will be to sustain efficient, productive operations while working out of the greater Los Angeles area. He or she will be responsible for coming up with both short and long-term strategy for the organization. The COO will also collaborate with other executives to set performance metrics for each department within the company. For this job, the COO must also set a standard for company culture and vision. The COO will also be a conduit between all departments, progressing the company forward to its macro objectives. Additionally, the COO will report to the CEO for various job orders.
Los Angeles COO Job Opening
- The COO will ensure that the Los Angeles, California site maintains operations and production, comprehensively pleasing its customers on a daily basis.
- The COO will also work alongside the CEO to manage relationships with company vendors and partner organizations.
- This role will also come up with strategy to expand the business out of the greater Los Angeles, California.
- This position will also head up continuous improvement initiatives at the Los Angeles site.
- There is a moderate amount of travel required for this Los Angeles job.
COO (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- A master’s degree, preferably an MBA, is required for this job.
- An engineering background is a plus for this role.
- At least 10 years of experience are required for this Los Angeles job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.