A leading aerospace supplier is seeking a Production Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles, California Production Manager Job Opening
- Manage the production process and personnel including CNC and milling operations.
- Communicate with corporate regarding production output, quality, and other performance indicators.
- Oversee machine specifications to ensure safety and quality production output is attained.
- Train employees on production processes, proper use of equipment, and safety regulations.
- Collaborate with engineering department to optimize production by improving programming and addressing production issues.
Production Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, degrees in a technical discipline preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience in a precision machining environment.
- Knowledge of aerospace quality regulations including AS9100 and NADCAP.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and prior experience with P&L responsibilities.
- Lean manufacturing certifications preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.