Plant Finance Manager Summary
Plant Finance Manager job opening in Sacramento. A manufacturer of consumer home goods is currently seeking candidates for a Plant Finance Manager job in Sacramento, California. Our finance recruiters are seeking skilled, diligent financial professionals for this Plant Finance Manager job opening in the greater Sacramento area. This job provides a competitive compensation package and great benefits.
Sacramento Plant Finance Manager Overview:
The Sacramento Plant Finance Manager will oversee the financial operations of the plant in Sacramento. Key areas of focus for the Sacramento Plant Manager will be inventory, product costing, financial reporting, and analysis. The Plant Finance Director will partner closely with the Operations Director. The Plant Finance Director will be expected to maintain a thorough understanding of the plant’s financial information.
Sacramento Plant Finance Manager Job Opening:
- The Sacramento Plant Finance Manager will oversee and complete the end of month close activities.
- Gather and provide analysis for key performance indicator metrics.
- Develop budgets for labor and overhead.
- The Sacramento Plant Finance Manager will develop a method for analyzing monthly reports and comparing them to past months/years.
- Create calculations for overhead rates.
Plant Finance Manager (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in the field of accounting or finance from an accredited university.
- A minimum of six years of experience in a financial planning or cost accounting
- Possession of an advanced degree in the area of finance or accounting would be preferred for this job.
- A history of making financial improvements for companies.
- Familiar with SAP software.
- Exposure to lean manufacturing environments.
- A strong skill set for problem-solving, analysis, and a high-level attention to detail.
- Able to analyze a large amount of information and provide clear, short summaries of that information.
- Able to perform excellent work with little direct oversight.
- Strong communication skills, able to relate to employees at varying levels of the company.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.