Staff Accountant Summary
Staff Accountant job opening in the greater Buffalo, New York area. A leading industrial equipment supply company is seeking out candidates for a Staff Accountant job opening in the greater Buffalo, New York area. JMJ Phillip’s equipment supplier recruiters are on the lookout for qualified candidates who are detail oriented, enthusiastic, and looking to begin an exciting career with this fast growing company. For highly qualified candidates, this job offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Buffalo Staff Accountant Overview:
The Staff Accountant will be primarily responsible for performing most general entry and reconciliation tasks. This person will be working closely with the controller, dealing with drop ship and general sales items for this Buffalo, New York company. In addition, the Staff Accountant will also be charged with managing the payroll of the company, including both salaries and commissions for other employees based in the Buffalo, New York office. This is a great job opportunity for an accountant looking to get in on the ground floor of an excellent New York company and to grow their career at the same time.
Buffalo Staff Accountant Job Opening
- The Staff Accountant will perform all tasks dealing with the general entries and reconciliation for this Buffalo, New York company.
- It is the job of the Staff Accountant to also handle bookkeeping with respect to payroll and commissions for other employees.
- Working under the Buffalo, New York based controller, the Staff Accountant will also help out with items regarding drop ship and general sales items.
- The Staff Accountant will also be required the review and creation of financial documentation when necessary.
- The Staff Accountant will also work to carry out financial modeling and forecasting, providing guidance for all areas of the company.
Staff Accountant (Buffalo Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university is required for this job.
- A minimum of three years of transactional experience in a business environment is required for this job.
- This Buffalo, New York company is looking for someone who can remain organized in the midst of multiple job functions and demands.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing them to communicate with various members of the New York team.
- This job also requires a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.