A growing quick-service restaurant is seeking a General Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit General Manager Job Opening
- Oversee all store operations and report to corporate executives.
- Complete all hiring, onboarding, career development, and training procedures.
- Understand and enforce store policy while creating a positive and productive work environment.
- Maintain sanitation of workstations and ensure team complies to food safety regulations and health codes.
- Organize and maintain inventory and ensure equipment is in working condition.
General Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years of restaurant management and food service experience.
- Prior experience with training and scheduling shift personnel.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Understanding of financial management of restaurant businesses.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.