Supply Chain Content Associate Summary
Supply Chain Content Associate Job Opening in New York City. An educational institution is currently seeking its next Supply Chain Content Associate near New York City to help manage its inventories and supplies better. The organization prides itself on the ability to deliver a very in-depth, last education to its students, and the Supply Chain Content Associate will have a very large part in doing that. For the Supply Chain Content Associate who best demonstrates initiative, leadership, and a passion for education, this New York City organization is offering up a strong starting salary and job benefits package.
New York City Supply Chain Content Overview:
The Supply Chain Content Associate will be in charge of ensuring that supplies and various materials are fully stocked in different classrooms and buildings for this job. This New York City job will be a very software-heavy role, as the Supply Chain Content Associate will need utilize technology in order to track and forecast supplies and manage a lot of data. The Supply Chain Content Associate will also need to come up with new ways to ensure and expedite the movement of different materials. This job will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director in New York City.
New York City Supply Chain Content Associate Job Opening
- First and foremost, the Supply Chain Content Associate will need to expedite and manage inventory for the various sites.
- The role will be compiling records and accounts of different inventories for this job.
- The New York City position will collaborate with other members of the Supply Chain team in order to clarify inventory goals, metrics, and priorities.
- The Supply Chain Content Associate will be managing web content to make sure that the websites are optimized for search engines.
- The role will be consulting with outside vendors on various projects.
- This job requires little to no travel outside of New York City.
- The New York City Supply Chain Content Associate will complete any other duties or special projects as assigned by the Supply Chain Director.
Supply Chain Content Associate (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- A passion for education.
- Experience with SEO (search engine optimization) would greatly benefit this job.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Initiative and gumption to be able to work autonomously and progress the organization.
- Adept communication skills.
- Project management experience is a plus for this job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.