Plant Manager Summary
Plant Manager job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A unique company that produces and distributes food products is seeking to fill a Plant Manager job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The company is hoping to obtain a competent Plant Manager to direct the everyday operations of the organization’s production facility. The organization is offering a substantial compensation package to the most experienced Plant Manager who will lead the company to an increase in productivity.
Grand Rapids Plant Manager Overview:
The Plant Manager will predominately be in charge of monitoring and leading the execution of daily activities within the company’s manufacturing facility including providing expertise and advice to staff and management. Also, he or she will be responsible for ensuring the facility’s adherence to laws and regulations in terms of safety and production by developing and enforcing procedure guidelines. Additionally, the Plant Manager will serve as the leader in the orientation of new employees as well as the development of training sessions for current staff. For conveying the progress of operations, the Plant Manager will report directly to the Vice President of the company’s manufacturing unit. Furthermore, the ensure the excellence of production, the Plant Manager will examine quality assurance and will in turn develop strategies to improve those operations.
Grand Rapids Plant Manager Job Opening
- The primary job of the Grand Rapids Plant Manager is to direct the successful completion of manufacturing and production operations on a daily basis.
- The Grand Rapids Plant Manager will provide his or her expertise to developing updated training programs for both new and current staff.
- In addition, he or she will be tasked with making sure the facility is compliant with required safety and hygienic regulations by not only developing guidelines but overseeing their implementation.
- To assist in the quality of production, the Plant Manager will assess testing operations and will formulate adjustments for efficiency if necessary.
- If needed, the Grand Rapids Plant Manager will complete additional jobs.
- There is minimal travel outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan that is associated with this job.
Plant Manager (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 15 years of management experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent organizational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple operations simultaneously.
- Familiarity with relevant computer systems.
Job postings typically expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.