Regional Manager Job Summary
Regional Manager job opening near the greater Chicago, Illinois area. An equipment rental company is looking to fill a Regional Manager job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s industry recruiters are seeking a Regional Manager with experience in leading business operations to fill this Regional Manager job in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Chicago Regional Manager Overview:
The Regional Manager, located in the greater, Chicago, Illinois area, will be responsible for overseeing business operations for equipment rentals. The Chicago, Illinois based Regional Manager will be in charge of managing the sales strategy in order to achieve sales goals. This job will require the Regional Manager to manage others in meeting performance goals. The Regional Manager will need to have experience with developing business plans and overseeing branch operations in order to meet metrics.
Chicago Regional Manager Job Opening:
- The Chicago, Illinois based Regional Manager will oversee all aspects of the business.
- This job will evaluate performance and implement necessary adjustments.
- The Chicago, Illinois based Regional Manager will collaborate with other Regional Managers to determine effective strategies.
- The Regional Manager will be in charge of determining the sales strategy to achieve sales goals.
- This Chicago, Illinois job will ensure company standards and legal requirements are met.
Regional Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of managerial experience is required.
- Experience with sales and business operations is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience working in the rental industry is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.