A prestigious medical device manufacturer is seeking a Vice President of Operations at its Newark, New Jersey facility.
Newark Vice President of Operations Job Opening
- Oversee day-to-day of company operations.
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Responsible to hire, train, and mentor the operations management team.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Work collaboratively with other senior leaders and other departments to support their efforts in accomplishing goals.
Vice President of Operations (Newark Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or a related field is required for this position.
- Extensive experience with metal stamping or injection molding is required.
- Multi-team management experience is expected.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous P&L responsibility is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.