A prominent manufacturer in the food/beverage industry is seeking a Quality/Lab Manager in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
Milwaukee Quality/Lab Manager Job Opening
- Encourage and sustain workplace environment with a key commitment to safety.
- Direct the sampling and lab testing of raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods.
- Directly oversee the plant quality control laboratory team.
- Keep record of Laboratory expenses while monitoring cost efficiency of Laboratory operations
- Administer annual performance reviews.
Quality/Lab Manager (Milwaukee area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of quality/lab supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with a LIMS database preferred.
- GFSI, HACCP, and GMP certifications.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.