A prominent recycling company is looking for a Regional Operations Manager in the Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Regional Operations Manager Job Opening
- Daily oversight of all operations within multiple facilities in the area.
- Oversee the transportation and logistics of outbound and inbound materials.
- Manage the material scrapping process for new end-use items.
- Ensure that all employees are up to date on qualifications and training requirements.
- Review and evaluate carrier performances while giving suggestions for improvements.
Regional Operations Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or logistics is required for this job.
- At least 10-15 years of transportation experience in a multi-plant environment.
- Experience in negotiations, external bidding and 3PL.
- Previous experience with OSHA and various environmental regulations are preferred.
- About 30% of domestic travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.