Account Manager Summary
Account Manager job opening in the Detroit, Michigan Area. A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking an Account Manager in Detroit, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking a responsible and experienced Account Manager for a job opening in the Detroit, Michigan Area. The Detroit Account Manager will be handling multiple client accounts aimed at increasing sales growth while developing and nurturing long term relationships. Qualified candidates will be confident in their ability to support data collection and analyses of sales forecasting for their sales team and supervisors. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits for a candidate who exhibits exemplary expertise as an Account Manager in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
An Account Manager is needed in Detroit, Michigan to develop client accounts aimed at increasing sales growth and maintaining customer relationships. The qualified candidate will be familiar with engineering practices. In addition, the Detroit Account Manager will have the ability to interact with various engineering and sales teams providing reports and data analyses to drive sales and productivity. This ideal candidate will participate in sales and marketing forecasting regularly presenting data to the support and supervising staff. In addition, the Account Manager will be required to stay up-to-date with all product information and is expected to accurately disseminate this information in client meetings.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening
- This job requires developing client accounts focused on increasing sales.
- This role requires maintaining and enriching long-term customer relationships.
- The Detroit Account Manager will have the ability to work with diverse teams.
- This job requires preparing cost presentations for supporting and supervising staff.
- This role requires staying up-to-date with all product and engineer information, including pricing and costs, to be provided accurately to both new and old clients.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in a related filed from an accredited institution or university.
- This role requires at least three years’ experience working in the automotive industry.
- The qualified candidate will have previous program management experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of automotive manufacturing processes and equipment.
- This job requires exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.