Account Manager Summary
There is an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading electronics manufacturer is searching to fill an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s electronic manufacturing recruiters are currently seeking a dedicated and driven individual to fill the Account Manager job opening. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager is responsible for handling relationships and driving new business opportunities in order to increase the companies standing with certain accounts. The company is offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package for a qualified candidate. For any Account Manager in the Detroit, Michigan area this is a great opportunity to take your career to a higher level.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager will be responsible for meeting or exceeding parameters set out by the company in such areas as finance, marketing, operations and work to improve these areas overall operational efficiency. This job requires maintaining and growing relationships within named accounts at appropriate levels. The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will be working alongside the account director to play a key role in achieving and influencing overall goals and targets for the company. The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will need to be able to capture sales and market information from customers in order to open up new sales channels.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining account relationship mapping across all levels.
- This job requires attendance of weekly sales and supply chain/PSI meetings to raise issues which affect customers and company strategy.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will be the main point of contact with accounts payable and receivable to ensure that there are no issues.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager is responsible for detailed analysis of the customer account such as sales by channel, RRP pricing and renewing base size.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will work with the product manager and product evangelists responsible for account portfolios.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales role.
- Deep understanding of P&L.
- Experience leading all levels of customer relationships.
- Ability to provide relevant market information and analysis of trends.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.