Mechanical Engineer Summary
There is a Mechanical Engineer opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. A leading medical device manufacturer is seeking a qualified and dedicated candidate to fill the Mechanical Engineer job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a strong leader to fill the Mechanical Engineer job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. This job aims to develop electro-mechanical products and help bring them to market. The company in the Chicago, Illinois, area is also providing the ideal candidate excellent compensation and benefits. For a Mechanical Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting opportunity.
Chicago Mechanical Engineer Overview:
The Chicago, Illinois Mechanical Engineer will use previous skills and experience in the field when working on various manufacturing processes. He or She may be working with processes like injection molding, forging, and thermoforming in this job. It is the job responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer to develop electric products and test prototypes that will improve and grow the company. The position also requires the Chicago, Illinois area Mechanical Engineer to work in SolidWorks, use 3D and 2D Design methodologies, and be able to design complex structures and surfaces. Additionally, the Mechanical Engineer will also be asked to comply with company regulations and maintain specifications for technical documentation. Finally, He or she must be a strong leader with excellent problem solving and technical skills, who is able to work well with others.
Chicago Mechanical Engineer Job Opening
- This role will be working with injection molding and forging processes.
- The Chicago, Illinois Mechanical Engineer will test products and prototypes as well as develop electric products that will grow and improve the company.
- This job entails working with SolidWorks to help design complex structures.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to work cross functionally with other employees.
- The job also requires candidates to maintain technical documentation and comply with company regulations.
Mechanical Engineer (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this job. Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- At least 4-5 years of engineering experience is required.
- Previous experience with Solidworks and Detail Design (2D and 3D) is preferred for this job.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of manufacturing processes such as injection molding and thermoforming.
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.