An established capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Regional Sales Manager Job Opening
- Develop leads and maintain working relationships with existing client base.
- Expected to work with the Technical Service team to provide customer support to clients as required.
- This role will be responsible for driving business, lead generation, and account management.
- Work with marketing team to develop new business opportunities and brand enhancement.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and Technical Service team during order development.
Regional Sales Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the capital equipment industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to work with internal teams and external client base.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- This role requires approximately 50% domestic travel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.