Process Engineer Summary
Process Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that manufactures outdoor home accessories is currently seeking to fill a Process Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is seeking a Process Engineer to oversee engineering projects within the organization’s manufacturing plant. For a Process Engineer who can best lead improvement projects, the company is offering a good starting salary and great performance bonuses.
Birmingham Process Engineer Overview:
The Process Engineer will mainly focus on managing projects to in turn develop better quality and safety. Also, he or she will need to be able to identify processing issues and develop corrective measures to improve production rates. The Process Engineer will also be responsible for the installation and enhancement of equipment as well as improving product design. Frequently, the Process Engineer will perform risk assessments. For this job, the Process Engineer will report directly to an Engineering Manager and will be involved in multiple projects and product testing.
Birmingham Process Engineer Job Opening
- The main job of the Birmingham Process Engineer will be to manage and participate in engineering-related projects that focus on advance quality and safety.
- Additionally, he or she will be responsible for identifying processing issues and developing corrective measures and solutions.
- The Birmingham Process Engineer will also be involved in overseeing the installation and enhancement of equipment and improving product design.
- The Process Engineer will also complete risk assessments.
- There is little to no travel outside of metro Birmingham, Alabama that is required for this job.
- The Birmingham Process Engineer will take on any additionally assigned jobs as they come in.
Process Engineer (Birmingham Area) Requirements:
- A four-year degree in an engineering-focused field from an accredited university.
- At least three years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects is essential for this Birmingham job.
- Knowledge of relevant processes.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.