Sr. Quality Engineer Summary
Sr. Quality Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that is renowned for its contributions to agriculture and technology are currently seeking to fill a Sr. Quality Engineer job opening in greater Birmingham, Alabama. The Sr. Quality Engineer will have an integral role with the organization, as he or she will be responsible for enacting quality support and developing manufacturing processes while on-site at the greater Birmingham, Alabama plant. JMJ Phillip’s quality engineering recruiters are looking for Quality professionals whom are well-versed in fast-paced manufacturing environments. For a Sr. Quality Engineer looking for a job with a lot of autonomy, this is the perfect job opportunity.
Birmingham Alabama Sr. Quality Engineer Overview:
The Sr. Quality Engineer will conduct in-depth statistical analysis to strategize best practices for manufacturing processes at the greater Birmingham, Alabama location. Additionally, he or she will be conducting corrective and preventative actions (CAPA). The Sr. Quality Engineer will mentor and train junior quality engineers to improve onsite job performance. The Sr. Quality Engineer will provide support to plant personnel. The Sr. Quality Engineer will report to the Director of Quality at the greater Birmingham, Alabama site.
Birmingham Sr. Quality Engineer Job Opening
- The Sr. Quality Engineer will come up with continuous improvement projects to sustain quality and efficiency at the greater Birmingham, Alabama location.
- For this job, the Sr. quality Engineer will support ancillary engineer departments with lean manufacturing initiatives.
- The Sr. Quality Engineer must also conduct root cause analysis on manufacturing delays and shutdowns.
- Additionally, this job must also work with the company’s plant manager to improve production.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will not need to travel outside of greater Birmingham, Alabama for this job.
- The Sr. Quality Engineer will support plant manufacturing functions by any means necessary.
Sr. Quality Engineer (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering field is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of experience in plant quality in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Six sigma certification is a plus for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.