Director of Materials Summary
There is currently a Director of Materials job opening in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. A world renown manufacturer of electronic products is now in the process of searching someone who is capable of filling the Director of Materials job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are now seeking a strong leader who can tackle problems in a creative and well thought out manner to come in and fill the Director of Materials job opening in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. This company specializes in consumer goods, as well as home appliances. The ideal candidate for this job will have a wealth of experience material management, especially dealing with electronics. This job offers an excellent benefits package.
Pittsburgh Director of Materials Overview:
The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Director of Materials will be in charge of the movement of materials and inventory in this Pittsburgh warehouse. The Director of Materials will make sure that inventory flow remains accurate throughout the workflow process. This job will require the Pittsburgh Director of Materials to optimize the material management with scheduling and proper inventory planning. The Director of Materials will develop strategies to drive efficiency and productivity in this Dallas facility. The Director of Materials will maintain a positive, safe, and productive work environment. This individual will work with personnel to train them and develop them to help them grow within their role and drive productivity. This job may require some travel in and around the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Pittsburgh Director of Materials Job Opening
- The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Director of Materials will manage materials and inventory in this facility.
- The Director of Materials will monitor inventory flow to ensure that everything remains accurate.
- The Director of Materials will devise strategies that will be implemented for inventory flow optimization.
- The Pittsburgh Director of Materials will ensure that the work environment is safe and positive.
- This job may require travel in and around the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Director of Materials (Pittsburgh area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of material management experience.
- Proficiency in SAP is a must.
- Experience working in the electronics industry is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.