There is now a Controller job opening in the Mayfield, Kentucky area. A large company that manufactures components utilized in engines is in the process of seeking someone to fill the Controller job opening in the greater Mayfield, Kentucky area. JMJ Phillip’s financial recruiters are currently seeking an individual with a strong background in solving problems, and
Mayfield Controller Overview:
The Mayfield Controller will be responsible for monitoring financial data in this company. They will oversee controlling activities to ensure that goals and objectives are consistently met. The Controller will maintain balance sheets and ledgers, as well as handle expenses and banking. This job will require the Mayfield Controller to collect financial information and prepare reports to make sure the numbers are always accurate. The Controller will play a role in forecasting for this company. The Controller will perform audits to ensure that finances are accurate and that deadlines are met on a consistent basis. The Mayfield Controller will also be responsible for taxation. The Controller must carry out any additional duties as they are assigned. This job may require some travel in and around the Mayfield, Kentucky area.
Mayfield Controller Job Opening
- The Mayfield Controller will oversee the finances of this company.
- The Controller will make sure that controlling activities are accurate.
- The Controller will track financial data to ensure that objectives are met on a consistent basis.
- This job will require the Controller to collect and analyze financial data in order to prepare reports for the company.
- This job may require some travel in and around the Mayfield, Kentucky area.
Controller (Mayfield area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required for this job.
- A CPA is preferred for the Controller role.
- The ideal candidate will have at least four years of accounting experience.
- SAP proficiency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.