Buyer job opening in in Dallas. A retail company is currently seeking strong candidates for a buyer job opening in Dallas. Our purchasing recruiters are seeking detailed, task-oriented professionals for this exciting Buyer job opening in the greater Dallas area. This job provides excellent upward mobility opportunities as well as a strong compensation package.
Dallas Buyer Overview:
The Dallas Buyer will be responsible for overseeing purchasing activities and monitoring trends. The Dallas Buyer shall analyze product requirements and ensure that minimum levels are maintained across the supply chain. The Dallas Buyer will report directly to the purchasing manager. The Dallas Buyer will be required draw upon mathematical reasoning skills to provide statistical analysis of inventory levels.
Dallas Buyer Job Opening:
- The Dallas Buyer will work through software to ensure that inventory is properly documented.
- Based on purchase orders, ensure that purchased materials leave the vendor and arrive at the prescribed location.
- Interface regularly with other members of the team, ensuring that information is circulated amongst planners, analysts, merchants, and other personnel as necessary.
- The Dallas Buyer will ensure that all activities are completed each week in order to maintain minimum levels.
- Serve as a point of contact and share information with distribution centers regarding late shipments and other issues.
- Perform other tasks and activities as necessary.
Buyer (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, or a related area.
- At least two years in a logistics, merchandising management, or inventory management role.
- Able to utilize technological tools regularly.
- Proven ability to maintain a budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time.
- Familiar with data entry, able to perform activities quickly and accurately.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and other general computer applications, strong excel skills are required.
- Comfortable communicating with professionals and executives throughout the company.
- Able to operate comfortably in a team as well as independently.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.