Sales Manager Summary
Sales Manager job opening in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts Area. A leading developer of marketing automation software for the automotive industry is looking to fill a Sales Manager job opening in the greater Boston, Massachusetts Area. JMJ Phillip’s technology recruiters are seeking individuals with strong team leadership skills that can thrive in a fast-paced environment to fill this Sales Manager job opening in the greater Boston, Massachusetts Area. This job will be important for managing the sales team within their specified region (Boston, Massachusetts). The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits for highly qualified candidates.
Boston Sales Manager Overview:
The Sales Manager, to be located in the Boston, Massachusetts Area, will primarily be responsible for managing a defined sales team within their region. The Boston, Massachusetts based Sales Manager will manage the hiring and training of new sales team members as well as provide ongoing coaching and training. This job will establish sales strategies and work with other sales leadership to develop new regional business. The Boston, Massachusetts Area Sales Manager will communicate customer needs to the production team in order to support new product development. This role will also establish sales benchmarks and quotas and ensure that sales teams are meeting these goals.
Boston Sales Manager Job Opening:
- The Sales Manager will manage regional sales teams by providing ongoing training and mentorship.
- This job will ensure successful program launches through constant communication with product, account management, and dealer services teams.
- The Sales Manager will identify opportunities for new business development within the zone or region.
- This job will establish monthly and quarterly sales goals and provide sales teams with the necessary tools to achieve those goals.
- This role will be responsible for hiring and training new team members within the sales region.
Sales Manager (Boston Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive sales is required for this job.
- This role will require the ability to manage local and remote sales teams.
- Working knowledge of dealership marketing strategies including advertising, CRM, DMS, and digital marketing is also required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.