Business Development Director Summary
There is a Business Development Director job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading chemical manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Business Development Director job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a motivated individual to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Business Development Director will be responsible for developing new business plans for clients in leading markets. This fast-growing chemical manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefits For a Business Development Director who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Business Development Director Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Business Development Director is responsible for the expansion of company products and sales within the leading markets. The Detroit, Michigan Business Development Director should be prepared to work closely with cross-departmental personnel on current and new projects to enhance customer relationships and satisfaction. This job has a large emphasis on communication and problem-solving skills, and a need for an individual with a strong business acumen. This individual should be able to work on product management projects, as well as, easily use customer relationship management systems and tools. For a Business Development Director who enjoys managing large company account this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Business Development Director Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan Business Development Director should have strong communication, problem-solving skills.
- This individual is responsible for managing large scale company accounts.
- The Business Development Director will be in charge of developing expansion projects with company products and sales department teams.
- This individual must have background with product management and customer relationship management tools.
- The Detroit, Michigan Business Development Director should expect to work directly with cross-departmental investors for current and prospective clientele.
Business Development Director (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field is required for this job, a Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in a business development or technical sales position is needed.
- Experience with product management, and customer relationship management is preferred.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills are needed.
- About 15% of domestic travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.