Director of Fullfillment Summary
Director of Fulfillment Job Opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A company specializing in manufacturing automotive aftermarket components is currently seeking a Director of Fulfillment in Philadelphia in order to make sure that all shipments of orders arrive to the customers outside of Philadelphia in a timely fashion. This Philadelphia, Pennsylvania job will be integral to the distribution process, as the company is currently looking to move on to the next level by providing superior customer service and retaining customers. For the job candidate who can be demonstrate a sense of leadership and vision, this job will be offering a competitive job salary and 401K package, along with the opportunity to have a leading role in a well-established company in the automotive industry while working out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Director of Fulfillment Overview:
The Director of Fulfillment will be mainly responsible for efficiently fulfilling customer orders and exhibiting operational excellence in the fulfillment and production department. This job will be overseeing several employees and will be a liaison between multiple departments in order to deliver the best customer service possible to various clients. The Director of Fulfillment will be the leader of the Fulfillment and Production department.
Philadelphia Director of Fulfillment Job Opening
- The Director of Fulfillment will need to creative production goals and schedules in order to ensure that shipments of aftermarket components arrive to the customers on time.
- This Philadelphia, Pennsylvania job will be heavily involved with the customer service aspects of the organization
- The position will be supporting the recruitment, training, and development of staff to help continuously improve the company and its operational efficiency.
- The Director of Fulfillment will measure performance and evaluate employees while providing feedback on how they can do better at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania site.
- The role will need to utilize a Warehouse Management System (WMS) in order to keep track of all production and distribution functions of the organization.
- The position will need to analyze inventory costs and work to improve cost-saving methods at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania site.
- The Director of Fulfillment will also be constantly managing relationships with outside vendors and partners of the organization.
- The job will involve the continuous improvement of processes that include inventory control, material handling, operations, production, and expenditures by using techniques such as Six Sigma or Kaizen.
- The position will complete other jobs as assigned.
Director of Fulfillment (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4-year Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred for this job (business or engineering field preferred).
- Demonstrated job experience in a supervisory role in a business-to-consumer (B2C) distribution center environment.
- Adept written and verbal communication skills.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.