Account Manager Summary
There is an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A growing automotive manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a leading individual to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships within the automotive sector of the region. This fast-growing automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation with benefits to the individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth. For an Account Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager is responsible for maintaining new and previous account relationships with customers. The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should be prepared to manage with automotive projects, and direct application areas related to automotive systems and applications. This job has a strong emphasis on customer service, communication, and technical skills. This individual should be able to follow Quality Management systems and company quality assessment protocol. For an Account Manager who enjoys aiding in the enhancement of company prestige, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should have strong customer service, communication, and technical skills.
- This individual is responsible for maintain new and old customer relationships.
- The Account Manager will be managing automotive projects and directing application areas related to automotive systems and applications.
- This individual must have background with automotive sales or management.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should expect to work in cross-functional teams.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or sales is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field needed.
- Experience with automotive sales or management is required.
- Excellent communication, customer service and technical skills.
- Regular local and domestic travel is necessary for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.