Senior Product Manager Summary
Senior Product Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. A company that is renowned for quality and manufacturing efficiency in the agricultural sector is now looking to fill a Senior Product Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. The Senior Product Manager will be leaned on to drive growth across multiple product lines while working out of the greater Dallas, Texas headquarters. JMJ Phillip’s Product Management recruiters are seeking out thorough, big-picture-thinking Senior Product Managers whom can drive a product from conception through launch and beyond. For a Senior Product Manager in the greater Dallas, Texas area, this is a great job opportunity.
Dallas Senior Product Manager Overview:
For this greater Dallas, Texas job, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing product lines and serving as a “CEO” for different products, ensuring their success and growth within the organization. The Senior Product Manager will work cross-functionally with multiple departments, including marketing, sales, customer service, and manufacturing in order to ensure the success of the product while working out of the greater Dallas, Texas manufacturing site. The Senior Product Manager will not manage any personnel directly while on the job, but he or she will work to develop training material for selling and utilizing the product.
Dallas Senior Product Manager Job Opening
- One of the jobs for the Senior Product Manager will be to travel outside of the greater Dallas, Texas area and attend industry trade shows and events to maximize product knowledge and maintain its competitiveness in a red ocean market.
- This Dallas, Texas role will also conduct in-depth industry research to ascertain competitor pricing information, as well specifications on each product.
- The Senior Product Manager must also recommend product improvements that guide engineering and product development teams to enhance the product.
Senior Product Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- For this role, the Senior Product Manager will need at least 5 years of product management experience in the agricultural or construction industries.
- This position must also have a degree, ideally in a marketing or advertising-based field.
- The role requires experience managing trade shows and driving product growth.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.