Technical Writer Summary
Technical Writer Job Opening in Dallas, Texas. A world-renowned agricultural manufacturer is currently seeking a Technical Writer in Dallas, Texas who can help improve the process of how the company trains customers and employees by utilizing references, seminars, and how-to manuals. Being a very person-oriented job, this Texas-based organization will need Technical Writers who are strong communicators in both written and verbal form. For the Technical Writer who can best display a sense of drive, character, and experience at the Dallas site, the company is offering a flexible work week and excellent job benefits. Only the most technically sound writers who have experience in heavy equipment or agricultural technology should apply to this Dallas, Texas job!
Dallas Technical Writer Overview:
For this job, the Dallas Technical Writer will utilize technical/mechanical experience, as well as interpersonal skills in order to create guides, reference manuals, classroom training events, and other forms of training documents in order to better facilitate product knowledge for both customers and fellow employees in and outside of Dallas, Texas. This Texas job will have a high degree of autonomy and will need to be able to communicate difficult mechanical concepts in a simple, easy-to-read manner.
Dallas Technical Writer Job Opening
- The Technical Writer will expound on mechanical ideas and concepts in a fashion that is applicable to all skills levels.
- The role will need to meet with various other parties involved in the training processes, including teachers, the engineering team, production workers, and publishing staff in order to manufacture various training guides and manuals.
- The position will need to formalize a review process for the creation and dissemination of publications used for development and training.
- The Technical Writer must also document different layouts and diagrams on technical concepts that are designed for the student.
- The role must also create and utilize various media that will help the explanation process of different mechanical processes. Examples of these include pictures, videos, presentations, charts, and graphs.
- The position must update and upkeep training works and materials in order to continuously improve training processes at the Dallas, Texas facility.
- The Technical Writer will be required to occasionally go out to product dealerships and meet with field representatives on how to better train workers using the materials.
- The role will perform other jobs as assigned.
Technical Writer (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a writing-related field is required for this job.
- Customer service experience is a plus for this job.
- At least 2 years of job experience doing technical writing work.
- Adept communication skills.
- Desire to travel (15%) outside of Dallas, Texas.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.