Program Manager Summary
There is a Program Manager job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. A global technology manufacturer is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Program Manager job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s technology manufacturing recruiters are searching for the best individual to fill this role. The individual who takes on this greater Seattle, Washington area Program Manager job will work to maintain business and technical actions for the organization. This fast-growing technology manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefit packages. For a Program Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle Program Manager Overview:
The greater Seattle, Washington area Program Manager is responsible for administering contracts, communicating with customers on concerns and recommended solutions. The Seattle, Washington Program Manager should be prepared to create and maintain reports on organization required areas. This job has a strong emphasis on interpersonal, problem-solving, and training skills. This individual should be able to understand roles of all departments and communicate target concerns to other upper management members. For a Program Manager who enjoys complex business and technical matters, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle Program Manager Job Opening:
- The Seattle, Washington Program Manager should have strong problem-solving, analytical, and training skills.
- This individual is responsible for creating reports on cost, quality, and technical matters for the organization.
- The Program Manager will manage improvements, asses risk, and develop solutions and change to new company programs.
- This individual must have proficiency in technical and business matters, cost accounting, sales, and timeline managing.
- The Seattle, Washington Program Manager should expect to define problems in data collection and material procurement.
Program Manager (Seattle Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job
- 5 years of experience in project management needed.
- Experience with cost accounting and material procurement is required.
- Excellent problem-solving and training skills.
- Knowledge of fundamental business and sales processes.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.