A leading manufacturer in the food & beverage industry is seeking a Manufacturing Manager in the greater Kansas City, Missouri area.
Kansas City Manufacturing Manager Job Opening
- Ensure that technical standards of all manufacturing and non-manufacturing fixed assets are maintained.
- Partner with Maintenance and Continuous Improvement team leaders to develop strategies to further engage and promote implementations of site innovations.
- Coordinate with multiple cross functional areas to drive production goals while meeting quality and compliance metrics.
- Organize labor to achieve agreed production plans at the specified product quality with optimal labor, energy and material utilization.
- Promote the growth of the production team through continuous training and mentoring.
Manufacturing Manager (Kansas City area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in food manufacturing or consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- Demonstrated ability to make improvements in assigned work area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.