A leading manufacturer is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager in the Greater Chicago Area.
Chicago Area Job Opening
- Manage the marketing and sales teams on a nationwide scale while keeping both well connected.
- Oversee ongoing and new marketing strategies and sales programs to encourage growth of the company.
- Interface with both the sales and purchasing teams to ensure punctual delivery of products to clientele.
- Develop strategic plans and programs to encourage a healthy and productive work environment that aligns with organizational objectives.
- Provide supervisory representation and support in calls to clients and between departments.
Sales and Marketing Manager (Chicago) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of multi-site outside sales experience is required.
- Experience in project management and project analysis is required for success.
- This role requires strong leadership and effective communication skills.
- Experience in industrial sales management in the chemical industry is needed.
- Ideal candidates will have experience successfully growing connections and profits within the organization.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.